Sunday, September 15, 2013

What kind of tattoo would you get on your back?

butterfly tattoo tribal
 on Tribal Butterfly Tattoo | Tribal Tattoo Pictures | Tribal Tattoos
butterfly tattoo tribal image



Piggie


My sis is taking me to get a tattoo for my birthday but i don't know of what?


Answer
if you don't know what you want


and you're just getting a tattoo to get one.....clearly the case
you shouldn't get anything


you should pick something out well ahead of time....on your own for the most part
the tattoo SHOULD be for you.....
it's your body
why let strangers on the internet have any influence over what you get?


plus, the only answers you'll get on here are generic/over done tattoos like hearts, stars, butterflies, tribal, flowers, or asian symbols

What is it with men and lower back tattoos?




meh


I went on a first date with a man this week who (accidentally) saw my lower back tattoo and asked so many questions about it! Now I was just watching Disney Cars and the male car is talking about a pinstripe tattoo on the female.

What's the big deal about that spot?



Answer
i asked my boyfriend about this one.

according to him, the small of a woman's back is very sexy. as far as tattoos there, it's a spot that is already a very sensual spot and a tattoo there is more often obscured. i happen to have a tattoo there (and no, it's not a tribal design or a butterfly or anything else "typical") and it's rarely seen by others. the first time my boyfriend saw it, he also asked me questions galore. he now jokes that it's like x-marks-the-spot; that's exactly where he puts his hand.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of tattoo would you get on your back?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment