Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Which tattoo should I get?

butterfly tattoo with lion face
 on ... tattoos d vme katalo u 3d scorpion tattoo kat von d los angeles tattoo
butterfly tattoo with lion face image



j't'�m


November 9th, I'll be getting my second tattoo - And like my first, I want it to have a lot of meaning, but I'm not sure which of my choices would be the best one.

Number 1: On my left wrist, facing my direction, would be a heart and in cursive (following the line of the heart) would be written "Get love", and on my right wrist, facing away from my direction, would be another heart and in cursive (again following the line of the heart) would be written "Give love". This tattoo would mean a lot to me, because it's a constant reminder to give love, to get love.

Number 2: "Hakuna Matata" , even though it does sound childish - What a better saying is there than "No worries"? Either on my pinky, on my right hand, or the base of my right foot (on the right side). Haven't quite decided yet.

Number 3: "Never settle for anything less than butterflies" http://www.google.ca/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=632&tbm=isch&tbnid=CxUR9vwnVl-xmM:&imgrefurl=http://pinterest.com/nyguevarra/tattoos/&imgurl=http://media-cache-ec2.pinterest.com/upload/273875221059065510_sjBKnWii_b.jpg&w=192&h=256&ei=MlBCUKH2EsH00gH-soCIDA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=876&sig=110491746086319831008&page=1&tbnh=138&tbnw=104&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:73&tx=30&ty=107 - same placement , with this butterfly on the bottom : http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.ratemyink.com/images/ul/178/ink-17855.jpeg&imgrefurl=http://www.ratemyink.com/?action%3Dssp%26pid%3D17855&h=450&w=600&sz=21&tbnid=aB2n6aZPVVw95M:&tbnh=94&tbnw=125&zoom=1&usg=__tPEQeZN8vkaijEODKSQsYEjEzn8=&hl=en&sa=X&ei=aFBCUN2sMsbx0gHU54CIDA&ved=0CCoQ9QEwAw&dur=137

Number 4: On my right leg, a lion, with the quote "Like a lions roar". Has to do with my depression, and how I finally spoke up. Would go well with my "Strength" tattoo that's on my ankle.

So, which one would be best?



Answer
Tattoos are more than art on skin they are a permanent part of your body for the rest of your life. The question isn't which piece do we like/choose but what piece means the most to you? Which one is the most important for where you are in your life right now? If your unsure about where or what to get it may mean your not ready for that certain tattoo. Out of those four is there one that just can see on you without any question. That's the one you should get. Never take others advice because getting what someone else wants will never make you happy because its something you have to look at and live with everyday!

Looking for someone to design a tattoo...Please help!?




*cupcakes*


I'm looking for ideas for a tattoo, the tattoo isnt for me, though i already have 2, but I'm looking for a drawing/picture of a lion with a butterfly/butterflies. I looked online but couldn't find any with the two together. Does anyone know where I can find a picture with the two or can anyone draw one for me? I'm not particularly picky of how the two fit together as long as its not a butterfly with the face of the lion in the wings. I'm open to different designs and appreciate any help or ideas. The tattoo will be going on a male so please nothing too girlie!


Answer
Here's something I think you'll like,
http://th09.deviantart.com/fs22/300W/i/2007/365/5/b/The_Butterfly_Connection_by_jimmyjinx.jpg
(It's hard to find good pictures of what you want. You may have to end up asking a tattoo artist to draw something up.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which tattoo should I get?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment