Saturday, September 28, 2013

Help designing a tattoo in memory of cancer battle.?

butterfly tattoo breast cancer
 on ... 20butterfly 2001 Breast Cancer Tattoo Butterfly 01 Jpg wallpaper
butterfly tattoo breast cancer image



Queeny


My Uncle died last month of cancer and my grandad 12 years before, i've been thinking for a while about getting a tattoo on my lower back. Now though I would like to get something incorporated into it that is a memorial to cancer. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can get, what sort of symbols are there for cancer? The only one I am aware of is breast cancer, looking for ideas.


Answer
well I dunno if this helps any but maybe you should get a tattoo more for the memory of your grandad and uncle.
My mom died last november ( cancer unfortunatly) and I recently became old enough to get a tatoo so I had a butterfly with "mom" written underneath it.
My cousin also got a rose for my mom and my aunt got a pheonix.

What do you think of this tattoo idea?




Gabriella


My sister died of breat cancer yesterday and I wanted to get a tattoo in honor of her. it will say hope in black letters but the o will be in pink and will be the breast cancer ribbon and it will have my sisters dates in small black letters.


Answer
That's such a sweet idea ! It's so beautiful, definitely do it, meaningful tattoos are the best, so many people are getting shitty tattoos like tribal ones that don't even mean anything or misspelled chinese characters or a butterfly they picked out of a catalog or whatever, it's just sad. Then there are the amazing strong people who have been through a lot and have come up the other end, and want to get a brilliant, meaningful tattoo to remember someone in such a beautiful way, people like you. That's all the difference in the world. I am so sorry for your loss and hope that beautiful tattoo gives you strength and courage to keep on with your life while cherishing the memories of your sister at all times. May she rest in peace.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help designing a tattoo in memory of cancer battle.?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment