Thursday, September 19, 2013

What are some good ideas for a tattoo on my hip?

butterfly tattoo designs tribal
 on Schmetterling butterfly tattoo designs | Tattoo Expo
butterfly tattoo designs tribal image



Lady Stard


I'm looking at getting a tat on Friday - what are some unique ideas? Nothing like butterflies or flowers, but something really timeless any beautiful.

Also, no wing patterns because I only want a tat on one side, instead of a pair.

Thanks for all ideas. =] They are much appreciated.



Answer
Personally I like the tribal styles, most get them done on the upper body but I've seen some really good designs on hips and legs.

Probably best to check out a gallery like this one for ideas:

http://tattoo.qualitybuying.com

... sites like these even let you take the one you like to your artist so you take out a bit of the guess work...

Hope it helps...

How much does a tattoo cost?




ms Jada


I wuna get a colored butterfly with a tribal design on the sides... on my lower back.. not too big.. but not too small either. any help?
and yes i know the location of the shop, the artists experience, the ink, the place, they're all factors, but around how much.
!!! i got my tattoo!!! i love it! n it was only 100... great work too.. thanx for your help and advice!



Answer
Ask the artist. Depends on his/her experience. You get what you pay for. If you have a budget, they can work within that or you can get a little done at a time.

Asking how much it will cost is like calling up a car dealer and asking the price of a blue car.

My least expensive tat was $250, my most was $1000.


Body ink is live art. Don't let ppl talk you out of it. It's your body, not theirs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good ideas for a tattoo on my hip?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment