Friday, September 13, 2013

What happens to tattoos when you lose weight?

4 butterfly tattoo designs
 on Small Butterfly Tattoos on Butterfly Tattoos Foot For Girls ...
4 butterfly tattoo designs image



la llorona


Ok well, I'm 16 I will be turning 17 in 7 months. I have my parents permission to get it too. I'm 5'8 and last time I checked I was 160 pounds. So anyways, I want to get a butterfly with designs on my lower back but I want to know if the lower back is a part of the body that stretches or shrinks if you lose or gain weight?


Answer
Think about a balloon that you drew something on:
what happens when you inflate it? the drawing stretches out
What happens when you deflate it? it's stretched out

So with this knowledge it's safe to assume that if you gain/lose weight, not just one or two pounds, more like ten or so pounds, your tattoo will stretch out.

OR

My friend got a tattoo 4 years ago on her side and then she got pregnant and it still looks about the same.....going from 102 to 167 you think it would have done something and it never affected her's....she still loves her tattoo to this day.

Hope this helps!

Need ideas for a tattoo of my kids names?




kerrie227


I'm hoping to get a tat done to incorporate my 3 kids names in it(2girls,1boy). I would like to get it done on my inner forearm. I like the idea of getting a butterfly of some sort and having there names incorporated in there somehow...My kids have truly changed my life for the good and i feel so blessed to have them and feel like a butterfly would represent that well but still open to other ideas. Thanks in advance!


Answer
I love that idea and you can never go wrong with getting your childrens names tattooed on you. Here is one website I liked for a butterfly tattoo...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&gl=us&biw=480&bih=208&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=tattoo+of+butterfly+with+names+in+it&oq=tattoo+of+butterfly+with+names+in+it&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=18877l26633l0l27096l24l23l0l0l0l2l383l3733l1.4.10.1l16l0&mvs=0#p=0



And here is a flower tattoo that I am absolutely in love with...

http://tattooideas.hostei.com/unique-tattoo-designs/unique-tattoo-designs-for-girls/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What happens to tattoos when you lose weight?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment