Wednesday, September 18, 2013

How can I fix my butterfly tattoo?

butterfly tattoo words
 on nice butterfly tattoo designs for women | Tattoo Expo
butterfly tattoo words image



jlynnd0221


I have a butterfly tattoo on my back left side, in between my back and butt! Its so boring, I call it the moth! Its very small and classy but it needs something like words or flowers or anything!


Answer
Im not sure if you would like these but here are some links:

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs31/300W/i/2008/189/8/2/blue_butterfly_tattoo_by_KarateKid89.jpg

http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs39/f/2008/351/8/7/Flower_Butterfly_chicano_Tat_by_2Face_Tattoo.jpg

Maybe you should add some more butterflies =)

What does the text under Kyo's (from Dir en Grey) butterfly tattoo translate to in english?




Milo Zelen


I wanted to get a Dir en Grey inspired tattoo and I really like Kyo's butterfly tattoo on his arm, but I don't understand the words written underneath it. I think it is written in Russian, but I am not too sure.


Answer
ah it's a good band for sure one of my favorites. i don't know what it says, but i'm sure it's russian so go to this forum, sign up and post this question. it's basically a fansite for dir en grey, and someone will know the answer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I fix my butterfly tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment