Saturday, September 28, 2013

What is it with men and lower back tattoos?

butterfly tattoo designs for lower back
 on Girls Lower Back Tattoo Designs For 2011 | Awesome Photo Gallery
butterfly tattoo designs for lower back image



Skeletor


I went on a first date with a man this week who (accidentally) saw my lower back tattoo and asked so many questions about it! Now I was just watching Disney Cars and the male car is talking about a pinstripe tattoo on the female.

What's the big deal about that spot?



Answer
i asked my boyfriend about this one.

according to him, the small of a woman's back is very sexy. as far as tattoos there, it's a spot that is already a very sensual spot and a tattoo there is more often obscured. i happen to have a tattoo there (and no, it's not a tribal design or a butterfly or anything else "typical") and it's rarely seen by others. the first time my boyfriend saw it, he also asked me questions galore. he now jokes that it's like x-marks-the-spot; that's exactly where he puts his hand.

How many would cost me a 3 inches height and 2 inches width tattoo?




Darlyn


I want to have my first tatto in the lower part of my back. I want it to be a blue and purple butterfly of 3 inches height and 2 inches width. I wish to know how many it would cost me and who or what store is cheaper and at the same time more recommended for its prestige. Tnx 4 u help.


Answer
You are charged by time spent doing the tattoo.
There is a minimum shop price for under 1 hr. = usually $50 - $75
After that there is an hourly cost = usually $100 - $ 150

You talk to your tattoo artist, and he/she gives you an estimate. Then you sign an agreement to this cost. If it takes longer than the estimate, you will not be charged more, unless more is added to your tattoo design.

You should not look for the cheapest place to get a tattoo. You will end up with a bad tattoo, and the tattoo is forever. It is better to wait and save your money and go to a reputable and experienced tattoo artist at a good shop.

luck~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is it with men and lower back tattoos?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment