Sunday, September 22, 2013

I have a tattoo question for the artist out there?

butterfly kisses tattoo designs
 on Best Tattoo Designs For Girls ~ All About 24
butterfly kisses tattoo designs image



Ariana


Can anyone draw well enough to give me a cool design to go along with my tattoo. I want a tattoo of my horse, but i would also like something along it. Maybe a horse shoe and her inside it. Idk Anyone have any ideas. Can you please include pictures if you can! Thank You

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd329/butterfly-kisses-13/maggieandeclipse012.jpg
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd329/butterfly-kisses-13/maggieandeclipse019.jpg
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd329/butterfly-kisses-13/maggie5.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look at my question. If i can help you with your questions let me know!



Answer
you should bring the pictures to your tattoo artist, usually they can draw. Also, since they know you'll eventually pay them to get that inked on your body they will be more likely to draw it for you then some strangers on the internet

I have a tattoo question...Need your opinion!!!?




equestrian


Ok, so i want a tattoo, i just havent been able to find a good one yet. I want it to be a horse shoe with my horses head in the middle of the horse shoe, and then some design or something on the outside of it. Any ideas? please include pictures. Thank You! I will add a picture of my horse just incase that helps...

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd329/butterfly-kisses-13/maggieandeclipse012-1.jpg

Thanks for your help!!!



Answer
I like your idea it's good when people pick a design that has meaning rather than just following a trend.

My advice would be to take a picture of your horse into a tattoo studio and explain to them your idea. A decent tattoo artist will gladly draw up a custom design for you, and won't be offended if you don't like the 1st draft. After all it is going to be on your body for a long time.

Hope this helps :-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have a tattoo question for the artist out there?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment