Monday, September 30, 2013

Need help finding heart tattoo designs?

butterfly tattoo designs celtic
 on ... Celtic tattos go to these sites: http://celtic-tattoo.net/default.aspx
butterfly tattoo designs celtic image



OhSnap


I want a heart with a banner around it. Just a heart and a banner. No flames, thorns, wings, etc. I'd like it to look artistic, no simple symmetrical heart. But im having trouble finding one on google images. Any help would be appreciated.


Answer
Ok I had this problem when I wanted a butterfly with a celtic scroll - I printed several off, then I sketched my own, it was a rubbish sketch - but then i went to the tattooist and explained the design - he said come back tomorrow - I came back - his lovely arty wife had redrawn my design.

It was perfect. With the colours worked out and everything!

AND - he tore up the design once he tattooed me..

So you can be individual as long as you get a great tattoist! If they can't help then I would not go to them - don't let them free style on your skin - get the design first.

He had the drawing on special paper and as I agreed it was correct he then transferred the drawing to my skin.

Cool eh!

Tattoo representing me and my 2 sisters?




care


So I want to get a tattoo that represents me and my two sisters. I want it to be on my left side right below my heart. I am having trouble coming up with ideas. what could i get the represents the bond i have between my two sisters?

I was thinking 3 butterflies (although i hear some people think butterflies are trashy)
...or I was thinking about the quote "I carry your heart, I carry it in my heart" from an ee cummings poem

any other suggestions??



Answer
You could choose a design that is 'clear' in the middle so you can have your names put in them...and have the three linked together .... if you had it done in an upward arch I think it would work ... I love celtic knot designs, so if it were me, I'd choose some kind of celtic circles. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need help finding heart tattoo designs?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment