Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What does everyone think about an 18 year old girl with a rib cage tattoo?

butterfly tattoo designs with stars
 on Black flower tattoo with little butterfly tattoo. Leg flower tattoos ...
butterfly tattoo designs with stars image



Anonymous


I am really thinking about getting a rib cage tattoo when I turn 18 in Jan. I was thinking about either getting a long patterns of lillies with many curves in them and spirals, or butterflies or stars? What do you think?


Answer
i love rib cage tattoos i got my rib cage done when i was 17 (after endlessly begging my mom) and it's my favorite tattoo by far, i heard horror stories of how bad it hurts when it really didn't at all, all 4 hours of it. It's your body though so be sure of the design you want, Lillies sound way cute though! :)

What would be a great tattoo on the foot?




momma due


I really want to get a tattoo on my right foot, and I can not find a design that I like. I was thinking of some stars or flower. I would love to see some of your foot tattoos, or any suggestions would be great!


Answer
I love foot tattoos. They're really cute and easy to cover or show off. I think flowers or stars would be really cute. Go to http://www.tattoojohnny.com and put stars in the search box.

I like the first picture of pink flowers, the colorful butterflies in the middle of the second row and the stars on in the middle of the top row on the 4th page. I hope my ideas helped you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What does everyone think about an 18 year old girl with a rib cage tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment