Sunday, September 22, 2013

What cool tattoo could I get?

butterfly tattoo under breast
 on Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
butterfly tattoo under breast image



Sarah


I am getting a tattoo next year when I travel and I don't really know what to get. I don't want it to be too big, seeing as it's my first and I don't want it to be something lame like a flower or a butterfly. I was thinking about a cool peace sign or a phoenix or a sun/moon combination. I was just wondering if anyone had any good ideas? (By the way, I was going to get it on my ribs, under my breast, but it's not for sure. And yeah, I'm pretty sure it's gonna hurt.)


Answer
Hi Sarah,

For sun/moon tattoos check:

http://www.shegsy.com/suns.html

A phoenix tattoo design, 'vitality':

http://www.shegsy.com/animals.html

Anyway, have a look at all the designs at this unique site:

http://www.shegsy.com/flash.html

Kind regards

Which tattoo should I get?




poppincorn


I'm getting a tattoo for my 19th birthday, and I can't decide which to get.
I know that I want it to be either on my ribs, or right under my breast.
A little bit of background information: I'm a D1 college diver. I was a gymnast for 7 years before that. I am obsessed with quotes, and always have been.
Oh. and also don't say something like "Tattoos are forever. I realize." Just tell me your top 3 from the list below.

Here are the options:
-Take a chance
-The rest is still unwritten (from Natasha B. song)
-Nothing can stop me
-Never give up
-Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing (from Fight Club)
-Live or die. Make your choice. (from Saw)
-Tell me I can't. I'll show you I can.
-No regrets.
-Refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies.
-Life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.
-Hakuna Matata (from Lion King, it means "no worries" (: )
-If you're gonnna eat mat, eat mat hard. (From Stick It)



Answer
1. No regrets.
2. Live or die. Make your choice.
3. Life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.
Have fun :) and be careful, rib tattoos hurt like a MF :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What cool tattoo could I get?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment