Friday, September 27, 2013

Where can I find free tattoo pics online?

butterfly tattoo design ideas
 on Black butterfly tattoos | Tattoo Designs Ideas
butterfly tattoo design ideas image



honeyswife


I am going to get a new tattoo, I already have 3 smaller ones and I would like a slightly larger one between my shoulder blades, lots of sites want you to pay for the pic, is there any good sites that are free. I am looking more specifically for a butterfly tattoo with some other tribal like artwork around it but I am still kinda looking for some ideas. Thanks.


Answer
http://www.tattoospot.com/tattoodesigns2.htm?sessionid=a4f130b0f6e8693de7202b2d9f893bfa

I gave you the link for butterflies but
they have tons of designs there....

What is the worst tattoo you've ever gotten? Which one do you regret and why?




poke


Tell me your worst tattoo experience, whether it was a poorly executed design/idea or just a stupid tattoo that you cant believe you ever wanted to permanently display on your body!


Answer
I have a fairy on my back that looks more like a bat. I had someone correct the wings so it would look more like a butterfly. Years later, I am still not happy with it. I am considering laser removal or trying to find someone that can really fix it up. I was young and impulsive when I got it and I thought it would impress my boyfriend at the time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find free tattoo pics online?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment