Saturday, September 21, 2013

What kind of tattoo do you have?

daisy butterfly tattoo design
 on butterfly tattooss designs daisy tattoos by butterfly gallery
daisy butterfly tattoo design image



Sailing


What does it look like? How many do you have? What do they symbolize, if anything? Do you regret it? Would you ever change any of them?

I have 3.
My first one is an a treble clef and an ictus that I designed. It is on my right ankle. It is all black. It represents my beliefs and my love of music.

The second one is on my lower back (yes, tramp stamp). It is a daisy that my best friend designed. We have matching ones to symbolize a lifelong friendship. If I were to change any of the ones I have, I would embellish this one a little bit. Not too much though, I don't want to overdo it.

The third one is on my right shoulder blade. It is a treble clef with blue and yellow butterfly wings. Coming out of the treble clef is a music staff with music notes. This one is also my own design. It symbolizes my growth in music.

And no, I don't regret any of them.

Your turn!



Answer
FAKE!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of tattoo do you have?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment