Wednesday, September 11, 2013

the song in ''a walk to remember''?

butterfly tattoo song youtube
 on ... youtube video of butterfly tattoo send butterfly tattoo
butterfly tattoo song youtube image



Maham


what was the song that was playing when landon gave the butterfly tattoo to jamie?


Answer
It's Gonna Be Love - Mandy Moore
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uogZMbX_shY

need help finding a music video?




Sean Barne


in the video a singer has either stars or butterfly tattoos come off his arm i think! I think... Or it's one or the other. and there are stars or butterflies in the video. I think it's possibly a rock song. you need more info let me know. But i think it's the best i can do. I think maybe there's a forest scene??
Thanks - Rocket Queen that's the one! You're great with music videos!



Answer
Crazy Town - Butterfly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEDrU85FLE&ob=av2e

*Yer, I'm not loved in this section for nothing y'know ;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: the song in ''a walk to remember''?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment