Friday, September 27, 2013

Can Someone Please send me a link to get the picture of the tattoo from a movie?

butterfly tattoo youtube
 on Pisces Zodiac Sign Tattoodesign | New Tattoo
butterfly tattoo youtube image



Kas


i've been looking for 3 hours for the picture of the butterfly that "Landon" puts on "Jamie" in A Walk To Remember. i cannot find the picture ANYWHERE. can someone PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME.


Answer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V96uhfQ0x9A

watch the video.
the tattoo is shown at 1:55

=]

Why do i have to be gay for wanting to relax my hair?







I want to relax my hair to get it straight because I want to try something different(I'm black by the way). She keeps saying I have to be gay to do this( She calls me gay just for going to hang out with my friend a his house with other friends. I can even wear ******* jeans without her thinking I'm gay. All I want is to relax my hair to try a different look she keeps saying, "it's crazy and doesn't make sense,and boys aren't supposed to do that" theres a bunch of black guys on youtube who've done the same thing No one says **** to them about it. It's my ******* hair and body I feel like I can do what I want with it. I'm really sick of her ******* backward way of thinking and ignorance. I don't want stupid ******* responses just responses from people who actually think ahead and differently.
my mom is saying all this btw



Answer
You don't have to be gay. True, most are but you don't HAVE to be. It's your body. Do what ever the fuck you like. Go get a great big fucking tattoo of a butterfly on your face if you want. It's your choice. Be yourself.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can Someone Please send me a link to get the picture of the tattoo from a movie?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment