Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Butterfly tattoo help!?




My Name Is


I am planning on getting my first tattoo soon. I love butterflies! I want something Simple but cute, small about inch and a half or 2 maybe 3 anyone has pics to show me or drawings? PLEASE


Answer
Butterflies are a common request. The tattoo artist probably will have dozens of them to choose from.
I didn't see any samples here but this is an informative link to LA Ink broadcast on TLC.
http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/la-ink/la-ink.html

Who has a tattoo?




heyitsrizz


I wanna get a tattoo with a butterfly somewhere on my back. This will be my first tattoo and I would like to know how bad the pain is. Also if you don't mind please give me some pictures of tattoos w/ butterflies. They can't be really big and i would like it if it was black because i hear that color fades. Thanks =]


Answer
i have a tattoo on my back up the top of a celtic tribal butterfly took 2 hours!! didnt really hurt that much except when some nerves went weirdo and i could feel it in my ear and leck lol. www.tattoofinder.com has HEAPS of designs!! Good Luck!! or even google images just search for butterfly tattoo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Butterfly tattoo help!?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment