Monday, March 3, 2014

should i get this tattoo on...?




lil-miss-s


im thinking of getting a tattoo, its of a butterfly but with a tiger face in the design.. where should it get put? on my wrist or the back of my shoulder??
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24484775116#/photo.php?pid=1248310&op=3&o=all&view=all&subj=24484775116&aid=-1&oid=24484775116&id=517843677



Answer
Nice design, but never, ever get a visible tattoo you cannot cover up for work. No wrist tattoos. Trust me, they don't go over well in the corporate world where 99% of people will eventually end up.

Ideas for a wrist tattoo?




�r


I would like to get a 5th tattoo on my inner wrist but I am not sure what to get. I already got my favorite cartoon, my favorite flower, my initial in a heart and some flowers. I would like it to be small but meaningful. Any ideas?

For those of you who don't like tattoos, this question is not for you. Like I said, I already have 4 and they have not affected me in a negative way. Thanks!



Answer
I have a butterfly on my wrist, its nice and bold aswell so it doesnt just look common it stands out, with light pink and purple colours around the design on the inside its pretty! a butterfly is a nice tattoo to get.. Words are nice to but you got to be careful about the words you choose because you can easily regret them later on in life.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: should i get this tattoo on...?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment