Monday, March 3, 2014

Your experiences with colored tattoo removal?




Jane Doe


I have a tattoo of a butterfly about the size of my fist on my lower back. It's black and purple and red/pink and really ugly. I got it done at a kitchen table illegally originally, and then touched up legally a few years later. I still don't like it though. It also feels bumpy in a couple places where the artist pressed way too deep, like the tips of the top wings and the antennas. Ideally I'd like it to be 100% gone because it's so ugly and I also don't like the location, but I'd at least be able to get it lightened enough to get a totally different tattoo.


Answer
Tattoo removal always leave scars and inky blotches in the skin. In other word, worse that before. The only real option is a coverup from a coverup artist.

tattoo removal!?

Q. i made the biggest tat mistake ever and put my x's name with a butterfly at the top of my back. i have heard of this cream to remove it.. if anyone knows any good info BESIDES LASOR TREATMENT WHICH I WILL NOT DO! please let me know! i have also heard, but am skeptic about proactive getting rid of tattoos?


Answer
I don't know of any creams to get rid of a tattoo, but ask your tattoo artist to create a design over his name. I've several people's re-done tattoos and you couldn't tell a name was ever there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Your experiences with colored tattoo removal?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment