Thursday, December 12, 2013

ALL SIGNS: Who has tattoos or has got a new one recently?

delicate butterfly tattoo design
 on Butterflies Tattoos 5 Charming and Beautiful Butterflies Tattoos
delicate butterfly tattoo design image



penguin hi


What are they of and your sign?

My Scorpio friend got a tiny little butterfly on her shoulder blade on the weekend so it inspired me to ask how many of you guys are tattooed!

I only have one (Aztec double-headed serpent). I'm Aquarius.



Answer
I am also a Scorpio. I have 1 tattoo. I got it about 3 months ago now or so.

It is also a small butterfly on the back of my right shoulder. I got it not because its pretty but because it means something to me as well as being pretty. To me it symbolises that I have come out of everything in my past, a better, stronger person. It also means I am still slightly delicate though on the inside like a butterfly.

I am also planning another one on my lower leg, near my ankle. It will also be of a butterfly with a sort of ribbon design at the top and bottom of it. I have to get my design redrawn though and made better.

I love tattoos and I think that they are a great way of expressing yourself and showing individuality as long as they are done professionally.

Scorpio Sun
Pisces Moon
Aquarius Rising

Karma Tattoo design ideas?




Therapist


I am pretty big into Karma. Any tattoo designs you know of? I can't find anything I like. Pics a must! THANKS!
OH - and I don't just want a symbol. I would REALLY love something with a butterffly incorperated into it.

Best tat design gets best answer! :)



Answer
Well if you are 'big' into Karma, here is an image that would look very good with some size to do the detail justice. You can easily put a butterfly in it also! :
http://www.wikilearning.com/imagescc/19470/karma1.jpg
[this isn't really a tattoo idea, but I ran into this and thought that you may get a kick out of it: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://sitebuilder.yodelaustralia.com.au/sites/5622/logoWithButts.gif&imgrefurl=http://butterflykarma.com.au/Accessories.html&h=184&w=550&sz=21&hl=en&start=4&um=1&usg=__7UR1Nkiq5Pl4NkJoYBTi-t_z17c=&tbnid=EDLokjHcZkOuPM:&tbnh=44&tbnw=133&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbutterfly%2Bkarma%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG]
this is kinda cool, there is a Pansy (flower) called the'Karma Blue Butterfly:
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_iXvH3ksB7LM/SANi3bCmzXI/AAAAAAAAEzI/PCZjospiSsw/2008_04_135194.jpg
Oh, this is pretty, and would make a delicate tattoo relating to Karma (and blue butterflies) - Butterflies are great symbols of Karma, since they are 'reborn' - This is the Palos Verdes blue butterfly - and was thought to be extinct and was spotted in 1994 and was considered a miracle! No one had laid eyes on the tiny azure lepidoptera in over a decade.They are considered one of the rarest butterflies in the United States. Here are a pair of newly emerged, perching on Deerweed:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/18/blues_jxqng8nc.jpg
I gotta say, I like that one!

Here are some Karma quotes:
My karma ran over your dogma. ~Author Unknown
There is no fate but your own fate. ~Leslie Grimutter
~ How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. ~
share this Karma saying Wayne Dyer
~ As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma. ~
share this Karma saying Sri Guru Granth Sahib
ahhhh,.. I'll add this one - it is rather elaborate, but it does the trick:
http://www.manataka.org/Butterfly%20Painting.jpg
good luck with whatever you land on for a tattoo~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: ALL SIGNS: Who has tattoos or has got a new one recently?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment