Thursday, December 26, 2013

Where should I get my daughters name tattooed?

butterfly tattoo designs hip
 on your local tattoo parlor in excitement for getting tattoo on your hip ...
butterfly tattoo designs hip image



Brit


I have angel wings that take up my whole back already, a tattoo on my right foot, tattoos on both hips....i dont want it in a "manly" place. her name is Raychel Hope. I also want to get her bday 11.30.09 inked with it, with some sort of design, maybe like butterfly or a bird.

any opinions?



Answer
Depending on size it can go just about anywhere
Talk with your artist about the placemwent...
I'd put it where I could see it and enjoy it...

What do you think about a 16 year old girl getting a tattoo?




donth8


I'm not like a rebel child AT ALL, but i think they're adorable!

I would never get anything large - but I'd love a little design on my lower left tummy by my hip bone, or a little butterfly design on my lower back.

(My guy friends say that when a girl has a tattoo on her lower back it's a Tramp Stamp. But i disagree, I think they're cute. Thoughts about this as well?)



Answer
I got one when I was 15 and I regret it now, 11 years later. I would wait if I were you... once you decide exactly what you want and where you want it, give it a year. Then if a year passes and you still want it, get it. If a year passes and you don't want it, then you saved yourself some regret! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where should I get my daughters name tattooed?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment