Thursday, December 12, 2013

Can a tattoo artist please answer these questions for me please?

butterfly tattoo artist
 on Butterfly Tattoo Ideas - News - Bubblews
butterfly tattoo artist image



TT


1.How did you become a tattoo artist?
2.Why are you a tattoo artist?
3.What got you into tattooing?
4.How long did you have to apprentice for?
5.What did he do to practice tattooing before working on other people's skin?
6.How long have you been tattooing?
7.What got you interested in tattooing?
8.How do your parents feel about your occupation?
9.What were you doing before you decided to be a tattoo artist?
10.What does a tattoo artist have to focus on?
11.What does a typical day in the life of a tattoo artist look like?
12.What was your first tattoo experience like?
13.Did you get most of your tattoos before or after you getting involved with tattooing?
14.What is the strangest tattoo you have ever done?
15.Are there any parts of the body you would never tattoo? Why?
16.How about the weirdest place on the body that you've tattooed (client-wise)?
17.How many tattoos do you have, and which was your most painful tattoo?
18.What is your worst tattoo experience (client-wise)?
19.Have you ever wanted to or tattooed yourself?
20.Are there any tattoos that you are tired of inking?
21.What do you like most about your work? & Least?
22.Has anyone ever passed out on you? If yes, what was your reaction?



Answer
Damn. You want me to write a book. I'll give a few of them a shot. Number one two and three, I've always been an artist, and have friends I grew up with also in the industry. I've always liked skin art. Apprenticed two years. Grapefruit and pig ears, although the drag is different on human skin. Professionally? Ten years. My parents love it. I was a line mechanic, built engines. His work and personality. It's a little nuts when everyone is busy. I shook like a leaf. I can't narrow it down to one. WE get all kinds of strange requests, genitalia ranks at the top. No, there is no place I'll rule out entirely. I hate doing feet. People don't wash their feet sometimes. I have over a hundred hours of ink. It comes out to about forty stencils or so. I tattooed gophers coming out of a guys anus once, that was weird. I got most of my ink while in the industry. Worst tattoo experience, a guy passed out sucking on a morphine patch. Yes, we've all tattooed ourselves at some point. Butterflies and fairies and skulls, oh my! The people you meet are usually fairly outgoing and friendly. Your back takes a hell of a beating. A few, but not many. We watch pretty close, and usually we see someone fixing to go down before they know they are. I shove the bottle of alcohol under their nose. It works. Whew. I can't believe I got through all those. But they're normal questions. Take good care.

What should I get as a cover-up over a butterfly tattoo that is located on my lower right hip?




sunshine88


the butterfly tattoo is about 3 inches.


Answer
It is almost impossible to pre-design a cover up for something as detailed as a butterfly.

Your best bet is to go to all your local tattoo studios, study some of the artists work and find someone whose freehand work you like. Then give them free reign, most artists will tell you straight that they can't just stick something over the top of it, but if you do a little research first you could get a beautiful piece of art over it.

Lower hip should be an easier place to cover up though, lots of flowing lines that follow the contours of your hip and leg should camoflage pretty well. You could also consider getting it added to if you just want something different.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can a tattoo artist please answer these questions for me please?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment