Saturday, December 7, 2013

What would be an amazingly awesome tattoo ?

butterfly tattoo around belly button
 on Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook
butterfly tattoo around belly button image



Kee


in 3 weeks ill be 18. and for a gift to myself am getting a tattoo. but am not too sure as to what to get. i know i want it on my right side coming down..but of what ? ANY SUGGESTIONS ?


Answer
sun around your belly button
stars on your ankle
paw prints on your heart
rainbow on your arm
cherrys on your left chest side
butterfly on your lowerback

What age for tattoo, belly button piercing?




Karlos Gre


My grandparents said that I can have my first tattoo when I'm 16 (butterfly on lower back) and my belly button pierced when I turn 18..what are your thoughts on this?


Answer
Other way around, piercings when your a teen, and tattoo's later, you can't just take out a tattoo after you realize it was a stupid idea. Trust me I have both.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be an amazingly awesome tattoo ?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment