Saturday, December 7, 2013

Have there ever been any tattooed girls in Playboy?

butterfly tattoo tramp stamp
 on pictures show, they are NOT tramp stamps but beautiful tattoos ...
butterfly tattoo tramp stamp image



KDM


I donât mean a little tramp stamp or a little butterfly on the hip. Have there ever been any real tattooed chicks in Playboy? I know Hef doesnât like piercings or tattoos, so Iâm curious if heâs ever allowed a beautiful tattooed girl in the mag. Anyone know?


Answer
YES

Is it okay to dump my girlfriend because she has a tattoo?







she has a butterfly tattoo on her back. tattoos are so gross.


Answer
Yes if it offends you as it does me. I don't mind a small one even though I am not a fan of them either but tramp stamps are fugly ugly and make a women look cheap.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Have there ever been any tattooed girls in Playboy?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment