Tuesday, December 31, 2013

How bad does a lower back tattoo hurt?

butterfly tattoos your foot
 on pink ribbon butterfly tattoo ideas | Tattoos10
butterfly tattoos your foot image



brittiany


Helloo . So I have been wanting to get a butterfly tattoo (colored) on my lower back for a long time... And might get it done tomorrow. How bad does it hurt? And also whats the least painful spot to get one?


Answer
Anywhere that is more "fleshy" or where it's not directly on top of bone (Example: ribs) are more likely to hurt less, but you'll still feel "pain" or the tattoo needle on your skin regardless of where you'll get it. Arms and legs (depending exactly where) will usually hurt less--for most people. Places like ribs and feet will hurt more. White ink is also supposed to hurt more than colored or black ink.

Lower back tattoos aren't that bad...but that's really hard to say because I don't know your pain tolerance.

Where Should I Get This Tattoo On My Body?




Izzy


Hey, I absolutely love this tattoo design and I really want it on me but I don't know where abouts to have it done! I was thinking on my foot somewhere or something, but nothing like on my neck, and no where TOO noticeable, in case i regret it in the future. Thanks! http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.imethods.com/images/butterfly-tattoo-design4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.imethods.com/butterflytattoos.html&usg=__VbP-Z2I5xEnMZWkcD7xkRFo2rho=&h=388&w=360&sz=51&hl=en&start=13&zoom=1&tbnid=xhF3Is6gF7xpLM:&tbnh=150&tbnw=139&ei=EgwaTvfkDcmphAez8KXMBQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dbutterfly%2Btattoo%2Bdesign%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1080%26bih%3D464%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=437&page=2&ndsp=9&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:13&tx=101&ty=63


Answer
You can get it anywhere you like.

You should have it where YOU want it, not where some random internetter thinks you should have it.

In my opinion, that is a really awful design though. If you like butterflies, there are millions of different designs, all much prettier than that. DO some research and make sure you really do want that one.

Don't do something you will regret!!! Good luck !




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How bad does a lower back tattoo hurt?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment