Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Does anyone have any neat tattoo pictures for a female?

butterfly tattoo pictures on foot
 on flower tattoos | Foot Tattoos Design
butterfly tattoo pictures on foot image



Strawberry


I love butterflys, angels, & fairies.


Answer
i know it's not a butterfly, angel or fairy, but click on the link below, and you can see a photo of one of my tatoos! it's the one on the leg/foot.

Where is the best place for a tattoo?




HollyMOCO


I want to get my son's baby feet tattooed on me. I am not quite sure where I would want them. Any ideas? Or any ideas how to design it? I really don't want just plain feet...for example I saw a picture of a tat that had the baby feet in the shape of a butterfly. Suggestions?


Answer
hips. it's sexy and it's the area he came from.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone have any neat tattoo pictures for a female?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment