Saturday, December 7, 2013

does anyone know a website with good butterfly tattoo designs?

butterfly heart tattoo design
 on Pictures Butterfly Tattoos on Butterfly Tattoo Designs And Examples Of ...
butterfly heart tattoo design image






my mom and i are going to get matching tattoos. i was thinking of like a butterfly, maybe with the wings or antenas shaping a heart, and i want it on either my ankle or the back of my neck, does anyone have any ideas?


Answer
Here's a good one.
http://roselin8350.tattoodesignhelp.info

I am trying to find out around how much it would be for a tattoo on the bikini line?




danc7588


The design is a butterfly flying with little hearts behind it. It would be colored. The size is small to medium towards the hip. I want it so that a bathing suit covers it nothing big!


Answer
my estimate 50-65 $




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: does anyone know a website with good butterfly tattoo designs?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment