Thursday, December 12, 2013

What are good tattoo ideas for my lower back?

butterfly tattoo guy
 on ... Big Butterfly Tattoo on His Chest: Can Boys Have Butterfly Tats Too
butterfly tattoo guy image
Q. I have an idea of what i'd like. I 'd like something involving stars buttt i have a tattoo on my back currently that i'd like to cover up. its extremely faded and the tattoo guy said it'd be extremely easy to cover up. what ideas do you guys have. details are great!


Answer
Get a butterfly, to make the tramp stamp stereotype full circle.

What does a butterfly tattoo mean on a guy?

Q. hii im wondering what a butterfly tattoo means on a guy :-)


Answer
It means....butterfly! who knew?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are good tattoo ideas for my lower back?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment