Thursday, December 12, 2013

im looking for a cute but hot tattoo to put on my hip i want stars or butterfly where can i look?

butterfly tattoo yahoo
 on 3D Tattoo Design Photos, 3d Butterfly Tattoos: 3D Butterfly Tattoos ...
butterfly tattoo yahoo image



Brook R


I want somthing that would be sexy but not to wild, to put on my hip or on my lower back. I either want stars or a butterfly but I dont know what would be sexy.


Answer
i dont know.. a butterfly would be one massive blob and stars are really over used. maybe some flowers? whats your favorite flower?
answer mine please??
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtofLiqRfsCBWoRG.QrJn1jsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090227135511AALHibX

I want to get a tattoo on my lower back .. what do you suggest i get there?




Live for t


i want a tattoo on my lower back a nice pattern but i cant find a nice simple girly one .. if any girls know of one or have one let me know :) also does it hurt?


Answer
Please please please don't get a tribal tattoo! Soo many people have got them and they're so unoriginal! Think of something that means something to you and will have a purpose! I agree and think a butterfly would look really cute! Or maybe some stars or a flower pattern? Whatever you want really! I design tattoo's for my friends and family and would suggest you design your own or get someone else to design it for you so that it's individual and very much your own! Hope this helps!

Could you comment on mine please?
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsuKrE3ZSmWPMba2AQtludAgBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20080621150734AACpwPY




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: im looking for a cute but hot tattoo to put on my hip i want stars or butterfly where can i look?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment