Saturday, December 21, 2013

How much would a Butterfly tattoo on my lower back cost?

5 butterfly tattoo
 on Celtic Butterfly Tattoo: How to Find a Tattoo Removal Clinic?
5 butterfly tattoo image



Dina


The size is rather small. I know the price depends on the place and quality as well, but I want to know how much a great quality tattoo would cost approximately.
Thanks



Answer
A.. lower back + Butterfly = Tramp stamp... get at your own risk

B. color and Size are the two biggest factors w/in a given market... and the price could double or triple depending on where you are

I priced out a \S/ - Superman Shield-- Outline + 2 colors @ the size of my Palm = $200-$300

-- more color = more money... but 'Tramp-Stamp' is closer to Silver Dollar Size so that would be less

countless variables

so honestly Just open the nearest Phone book, or Yellow Pages web site and find 5 local Tattoo shops make a day of calling or driving to them and talk with one of their artists -- if you have a pic or a drawing show it to them... it may not be cool, but take notes and ask questions -- all those things you should have done in school and with your stats... if your friends have ink, ask who did their work make a truly informed decision

-- Tattoos are either permanent or very expensive to remove so know what you want from day one

What was your first tattoo or piercing and where is it?




Blonde Reb


BQ: What does it stand for?

+ I have 3 tattoo's and 5 piercings
+ 2 butterflies, one on my side and one behind my ear and "Live, Long and Prosper"
+ 2 ear piercings in each ear and a tongue ring
+ Butterflies stand for sexuality/beauty and "Live, Long and Prosper" is my favorite Star Trek, Spock quote.



Answer
I got my ears pierced first, when I was 7. I just recently got them double pierced, so... Yeah. I might get a nose piercing soon, as well as cartilage piercings on my ears. I also might get a tattoo with some song lyrics. Probably "You're a heart attack in black hair dye" (From Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back by My Chemical Romance) as my fiance dyes his hair black. Maybe a line from the Jabberwocky. As you can see, my body is a work in progress.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would a Butterfly tattoo on my lower back cost?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment