Saturday, December 28, 2013

How bad is the pain of a tattoo?

butterfly 13 tattoo
 on Tattoos Back Tattoos: The New Butterfly Back Tattoos For Women 045
butterfly 13 tattoo image






Oh yeah, and:
What can I do to make it not hurt?
What do you guys think about a butterfly on my lower back?
What's the Chinese or Sanskrit symbols for "Living my life to the fullest"? I want to get that on the butterfly wings.
How much will it cost, and how long will it take?
Do you think Kat von D will do it for me? What's her phone number?
And how long will the tattoo last?
What cream should I put on it when it's done.
My friend told me her tattoo (it's a fairy on her bikini line) got scabby and peeled. I don't want to happen to mine.
k idk 2 omg 4 tsnf stfu lolz thx....your all amazing n awesome

plz dont be rude with your comments
How dare you guyz be so rude to me! What right do you have to tell me wat i cn put on my body?? If i want it, I can get it because my tattoo is for ME and myself alone. In case you wanted to know, i want the butterfly because me and my girlfirend just broke up and it was a really hard breakup...and i want it as a reminder (every time I look at my bum in the mirror) that i need to "live life to the absolute fullest"!!!



Answer
I read your responses to questions daily and have to laugh.... I like your sense of humor! Thanks for my biggest laugh of the day....

It gets so frustrating to come here and see such questions sometimes! Or how about the 13 year old asking if she'll need her parents permission? That had to be my favorite =)

I am 38 and have recently decided that I want a wrist/bracelet tattoo?




becky S


I want a compilation of whimsical stars, butterflies, a ladybug, swirlies, hearts, clover, all randomly placed all around my wrist. Am I crazy?


Answer
I tend to agree with the above. Unless all the random (and common) tattoo designs that you have chosen mean something to you, I think that you should wait, and work out a much more personal design, and have it truly yours.
I have an extensive wrist bracelet tattoo that I got over 4 1/2 sessions and about 13 hrs. It is filled with images and details that are very personal to me, that I designed, in collaboration with my tattoo artist. It was my 3rd tattoo (I have 5) I got the 1st on my 50th B-day.
A wrist tattoo bracelet, you see constantly, and if what you have chosen to put there isn't personal, you will wish that you had chosen differently. This needs to be thought out very carefully before committing to having it done.
I would start drawing out your ideas, make bands and tape them on your wrist, to check them out. Placements are crucial, sizes are important, how much detail, how thick the lines, etc. You need to take into consideration that your skin moves with every hand movement and arm twist. (hold your hand out and turn it this way and that - your images moves around.)
Here's a great article on how to get a tattoo without regret:
http://galadarling.com/article/how-to-get-a-great-tattoo-and-never-regret-it

take your time, and know that even if you think that you have it all worked out, you will be surprised by it in many ways, once it is translated into an actual tattoo.

you can email me here if you have any further questions

luck~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How bad is the pain of a tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment