Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What color should I do for my butterfly tattoo?

butterfly tattoo colours
 on Stock vector of 'Isolated butterfly tattoos in tribal style on white ...
butterfly tattoo colours image



KT


I just got an awesome butterfly tattoo on my hip/love handle. It's about six inches wide and so far looks amazing, We've got the outline and the black filled in. I haven't put any colors on it yet and am not sure which colors would look best.

I think a light pink to Lavender would be pretty but have also seen some bright blue and teal ones that look cool?

I need suggestions..:)



Answer
Black is the most bold for tattoos, anything else appears faded.
But of course it is up to you, pink sounds really nice! You could have a mixture of different colours too =)

Can I change the purple spots in my tattoo with orange tattoo ink?




Allie


More or less I'm wondering if orange will cover purple. If not, what colors will work. I have a blue and purple butterfly tattoo that I would like to be blue and orange now so I can add on to it.


Answer
A lighter color generally will not provide good coverage for a darker color. As the pigment settles the colors will sort of merge and darker color will still show through, perhaps just a little lighter, however mixing purple and orange could potentially give off a sort of brownish look.

So, pretty much no, a 'cover up' works best with a color that is darker than the original color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color should I do for my butterfly tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment