Sunday, December 15, 2013

What does everyone think of tattoos on the side of the arm?

butterfly tattoo designs side view
 on Side View Of A Tribal Butterfly Design Royalty Free Clipart Picture
butterfly tattoo designs side view image



Deandra


I have been wanting a tattoo similar to Sahar from the Real World New Orelans and Elina from ANTM cycle 11. I think it looks delicate and feminine, but I don't know if it will always look good. What do you think?


Answer
I think their tattoos are really good and they will always look good. But I would like to recommend you some other tattoo designs because tattoo designs must be unique, you don't need to copy their tattoo. If you are looking for some feminine & delicate tattoo designs then in my view butterfly and fairy look good on arms. Let's see on this girl having a wonderful tattoos of butterfly on her arm. we think Both women and butterflies have wonderful, curvy forms. They both have delicate, soft texture and are very pleasing to the eye. Tattoo of butterflies can be any size is also important.
http://www.tattoos-beauty.com/image-files/butterfly-tattoos.jpg

Do you have a tattoo, yes or no? If you have a tattoo what is it and where is it located on your body?




Just a gir


Does it mean anything?

I do not have a tatoo. Just curious.



Answer
I only have the 1 tattoo so far. It is a butterfly on the back of my right shoulder. I got it to represent what I have come through in my life. For my 18 years I have been through a lot. It shows that I have come out a stronger and better person. It also shows that I am stronger but still delicate on the inside.

Heres a pic of my butterfly: (don't mind the spot lol) Its when I just had it done, thats why its shiny.
http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab2/crystalangelcloud/?action=view&current=DSC00311.jpg&newest=1

Now though I am also planning another back piece. I am getting 4 monarch butterfly's going up my back from the bottom right side of my back. They will be going from a very small one with its wings half open which represents the baby I lost 4 weeks ago now (I was only 7 weeks and 2 days when I lost the baby, but that baby meant everything to me and my fiance) to a larger one in the middle of my back right hand side. The other butterfly's will also represent something meaningful to me.

I have my ideas, drawn out and have took them to my artist who is now designing it for. I plan to get it done on Saturday.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What does everyone think of tattoos on the side of the arm?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment