Thursday, December 19, 2013

Is it dumb to get a tattoo based off an idea from a movie?

butterfly tattoo from a walk to remember
 on Walk To Remember - TeenHollywood.com
butterfly tattoo from a walk to remember image



Victoria


A Walk To Remember is my most FAVORITE movie ever. If you've seen it, you know that the character Jamie gets a fake tattoo of a butterfly on her shoulder. I was wondering if it would be a dumb idea to replicate that tattoo and get a real one. It's partly because I love the movie and want it to be the exact same design in the exact same place but it's also becaus I love the design! I've been thinking about this for a while. Serious answers, please! Thanks!
**because



Answer
I don't see the point in regretting it if you do get it, so might as well! It's not like you wanna get Mandy Moore's portrait or anything. Idk, I have some tattoos that others would never put on them but I like them and that's all that matters. Seems to have enough meaning to you too.

Can Someone Please send me a link to get the picture of the tattoo from a movie?




Kas


i've been looking for 3 hours for the picture of the butterfly that "Landon" puts on "Jamie" in A Walk To Remember. i cannot find the picture ANYWHERE. can someone PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME.


Answer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V96uhfQ0x9A

watch the video.
the tattoo is shown at 1:55

=]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it dumb to get a tattoo based off an idea from a movie?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment