Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What are some unique tattoo designs for girls?

butterfly heart tattoo design
 on Star Tattoo Designs | Tattoo Designs for Girls
butterfly heart tattoo design image



Lauren


Im trying to think of something I would like for my next tattoo, but dont want the usual that girls get aka butterflies, flowers, hearts etc. I want something different that will be unique. I would design something myself but cant draw for shit! Any ideas are welcomed. Thanks


Answer
A dove? A phrase, song lyrics, word or quote? Palm tree? Tiger? Elephant? An abstract pattern? Pearl in its original oyster? SpongeBob? Strawberry? Yeah, just brainstorming =] â¥

What kind of tattoo designs do you have mind?




Miguel...


I'm on way to getting back into drawing. I was very good and focused on it for most of my life but it came to a point that I didn't have time to draw which sucked. So I'm trying to start by doing some peopls tattoo designs. I'm not going to steal them or anything, I just want to get some ideas flowing.
Thanks. I'm a little rough with portraits still so



Answer
I have a name and a rose on my back and also a rosary bead cross as well. I have interlocking hearts with Samoan patterns around it (reps my fiance and his family) and writing above and under it. I am planning on getting "faith" written on my wrist and hope on my other wrist. I want another cross with a rose intertwining on it on my inner arm. I want butterflies going up my back with words for each one repping my family AND a RIP tattoo for my Dad.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some unique tattoo designs for girls?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment