Monday, December 30, 2013

I want to get a tattoo on the right side of my lower back?

butterfly tattoo side designs
 on Cher incorporated the bird, peace sign, and question mark tattoos into ...
butterfly tattoo side designs image



akire44


I want the words 'Just Love' on the right side of my lower back. Do you think this will look good? This has special meaning to me and I have other tattoos so I'm making an informed decision, I'm just wondering if this is good placement, I don't want it to look trashy or like a tramp stamp.


Answer
"Trashy Tramp Stamps" consists of bad quality work (they stuck with the cheap price and not the expensive one or they just went to a bad tattoo artist), The actual words "Tramp Stamp" tattooed on the lower back, Words like "Insert Here" or "Sexy l3itch", The lower back tattoos that are plain and have nothing to them (the ones that cover the entire lower back shows that you are creative and will show that you are different from everyone else) unlike people who get typical designs like tribal and butterflies (too many people gets those and are overdone). So basically the ones that won't look good on you when you are a grandmother will look trashy (I doubt you would be one of those "foxy grandmothers") or ones that would bring "false advertisement"..Your idea seems creative to me and it doesn't seem trashy. At least you are not trying to be like everyone else or getting a tattoo just to get one. If I were you I wouldn't care what anyone thinks, because it's YOUR body, YOUR mind, and YOU are paying for the tattoo and not them. I wouldn't let anybody stop me from making a decision just because of a bad opinion..everyone is gonna have different opinions so sometimes you are just gonna have to ignore them and do what you want.

How much does a tattoo cost?




ms Jada


I wuna get a colored butterfly with a tribal design on the sides... on my lower back.. not too big.. but not too small either. any help?
and yes i know the location of the shop, the artists experience, the ink, the place, they're all factors, but around how much.
!!! i got my tattoo!!! i love it! n it was only 100... great work too.. thanx for your help and advice!



Answer
Ask the artist. Depends on his/her experience. You get what you pay for. If you have a budget, they can work within that or you can get a little done at a time.

Asking how much it will cost is like calling up a car dealer and asking the price of a blue car.

My least expensive tat was $250, my most was $1000.


Body ink is live art. Don't let ppl talk you out of it. It's your body, not theirs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to get a tattoo on the right side of my lower back?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment