Wednesday, December 11, 2013

where would it be a nice place to put my baby name tattoo on me?

butterfly jasmine tattoo
 on Pin Jasmine Flower Tattoos For Girls Tattoo Picture Pinterest ...
butterfly jasmine tattoo image



kifimbifer


im a girl... lol


Answer
never get a tattoo on ur hip if u have another baby it'll stretch & look really bad I have a lily, Jasmine & Rose flower on my shoulder blade for my daughter's Lily jasmine & Chloe Rose & their names on my left wrist my friend has a butterfly with her baby's name under it on the back of her neck & another friend has her sons names on her ankle

Tattoo design question...?

Q. I'm wanting to add some pretty vines or flowers with vines onto my foot and onto the butterfly tattoo that I already have on my ankle. What are some kinds of flowers that grow on vines and how should I incorporate it into the one I already have?
The butterfly I have is a Monarch and it's facing flat where you can see all of the wings. It takes up the whole side of my ankle.


Answer
Jasmine, roses, honeysuckle, morning glorys, passion flowers, etc.You can have the vines surround the butterfly or have the vine trail around your ankle or up your foot and then just have the butterfly sitting on one of the flowers. You may want to check out some drawings or photos of flowering vines in a natural setting to get a better idea of composition.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where would it be a nice place to put my baby name tattoo on me?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment