Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What does it mean when a guy gets a butterfly tattoo (with color) on the back of his right ear lobe?

butterfly tattoo meaning gay
 on Sidelinextattoothis Is The Most Amazing Bird Feather Tattoo
butterfly tattoo meaning gay image



Cindy Lou





Answer
i would think he was gay!

What tattoo should I get on my wrist?




idontknow1


I want it to be really unique and with meaning. I'm having an internal battle with myself, if that makes sense. Like, it's hard for me to accept how life is and I just want to find peace. I want to live without worries and do what makes me happy. So, I want something that symbolizes inner peace. Something small. any ideas?

Thanks :]
Also, I have a problem with missing the past. Like, my mom has a drug addiction and has changed so much. She's not the mom she used to be, who was so caring and nurturing. Shes in rehab now and shes getting help. Im also thinking of getting something that symbolizes looking foward and not letting the past control me. Something saying that life goes on and that the future will be bright.



Answer
I've got a tattoo of a butterfly on the inside of my wrist. It represents many things for me- such as freedom because of the wings, and it's purple for gay rights, and I have it over the scars from where I used to cut in a symbolization of the fact that I'm done with that part of my life and I'm not going back there.

I think butterflies make great symbols for freedom and moving on. And it looks wonderful on the wrist/arm. You can chose whatever color you want to mean different things or leave it black and white and it'll still look amazing.

But whatever you chose, make sure to think it through and have the idea in your mind for a while before putting on your skin. Then again, I'm sure many other people have already told you that.

I hope you found this helpful and I hope that you find something you like, whatever it is, that means something to you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What does it mean when a guy gets a butterfly tattoo (with color) on the back of his right ear lobe?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment