Friday, December 6, 2013

Where should I get my daughters name tattooed?

butterfly tattoo names wings
 on Tattoos � butterfly-wings-tattoo-design
butterfly tattoo names wings image



Brit


I have angel wings that take up my whole back already, a tattoo on my right foot, tattoos on both hips....i dont want it in a "manly" place. her name is Raychel Hope. I also want to get her bday 11.30.09 inked with it, with some sort of design, maybe like butterfly or a bird.

any opinions?



Answer
Depending on size it can go just about anywhere
Talk with your artist about the placemwent...
I'd put it where I could see it and enjoy it...

What should I do about my Tattoos?




Paula


I currently, have 3 tattoos and I want to replace two of them. I have taz on my right shoulder back/front (butt in the back, face on the front like taz went thru my shoulder to get to the front.) I have plans for 3 more or possiblity just 2. Ankle braclet with my son name and a butterfly and/or a butterfly with my best friend & myself as the shape of the wings. Think that can be done and where should I put it? I'm thinking on my back under my neck and have the wings on each side of my spine. Also, should it be colored in or just outlined?


Answer
Keep your old tattoos. Replacing them will only leave a scar. At least your skin is a work of art. Getting your son's name tattooed on you is a good idea. He will always be your son. However, your best friend, is not a good idea. You may not always be best friends with them. I believe you should use your back and make it a continued work of art. That way you can tell the story of how it became so decorated. Color, may be good, but I prefer outlining.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where should I get my daughters name tattooed?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment