Monday, December 9, 2013

Where can I find a good image of the Sailor Jerry skull and crossbones butterfly design?

butterfly tattoo flash
 on Tattooing
butterfly tattoo flash image



RecordGirl


I'm getting a tattoo of it on the back of my shoulder and even though the tattoo's I go to know of the design, I want a decent image of it to examine to make sure that's what I really want for my shoulder.


Help?



Answer
If you join the Sailor Jerry fan club online there is a giant archive of his flash as desktop wallpaper. I'm sure it will be there. A SJ tattoo is a great choice. Good luck!!

What tattoo ideas do you have to represent epilepsy?




Dorado2011


This might be a weird question but I have had epilepsy my entire life and have never really found the right medicine to control it. My seizures aren't big so I think I would be able to get one( my right arm tenses up for 30 sec.) . I was thinking of a lotus flower and a butterfly but everyone has those. I also like this quote- we don't know how strong we are until being strong is the only choice we have left( scott dolezal). I would put the purple ribbon with that if I got it. I really don't want to do it in color because I don't want to have to get it touched up as often if I don't need to. Also, my mom is totally against tattoos, how should I tell her? Im waiting a year to make sure I still want one so Im not upset. I think she might understand why I want one but Im not sure. My dad has six( parents not together) but Im not even sure hed be okay with me getting one. This would be the only one I get by the way. I know people say they're addicting but I don't like needles( get poked with them a lot) so why would I want to put myself through that more than I have to? O, I was thinking of my shoulder blade for the placement or maybe my foot( how painful is the foot?). Thanks for any ideas or advice.
I want it to be delicate looking if you know what I mean. Epilepsy is tricky and there are other forces controlling your body during that time. I like the lightning idea but I don't know how to incorporate it with anything. Can I just ask the artist to make something for me? What if I don't like what they make? Will they make more sketches until I like it?



Answer
My instinct is to think of lightning because of your interest in nature scenes and the fact that epileptic fits are related to electrical conductivity in the brain.

Perhaps you might get a flower with the stem "morphing" into a string of neurons. Around the neurons you could either put some lightning type flashes (I can't think of how lightning could look good as a tattoo, but then again I am not an artist), or you could even write little chemical formulas for sodium and Calcium ions around it. For more on neural signal transmission see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_potential and here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_synapse

You could also use neurons for the root of a plant (instead of roots). That way it is kind of like the beautiful side of neural signal transmission. But the flower could have a bee flying in for pollen, and that could represent the dangerous sting of the epilepsy.

I dont know what colour the epilepsy ribbon is, but the flower could be that colour.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a good image of the Sailor Jerry skull and crossbones butterfly design?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment