Wednesday, December 25, 2013

How much will a finger tattoo effect my life?

butterfly tattoo ribs
 on Megan Fox Rib Tattoo 255x300 Megan Fox Rib Tattoo
butterfly tattoo ribs image



Secret


I just recently got a tattoo of a butterfly on my finger. I only have one other tattoo but it is on my rib cage and not visible. I plan on my finger tattoo to be the only visible tattoo, and maybe even my last tattoo. My mother is very worried about job opportunities and judgement. I understand I may have some difficulty in later years, but I just wanted to hear from some people who have similar situations and what they are doing. What type of job are you in? Is it professional? Did you have trouble getting hired? Can you cover you finger tattoo? How does it look later in years?
I personally do not care what others think of my tattoo. I'm looking for people to calm my mothers fears. Don't be jerks. Grow up.



Answer
I mean it depends on what job you have. Two of my friends have finger tattoos, they are a makeup artist and a hair dresser. Really any job that is more "creative" you won't have a problem getting hired for; it's more professional jobs that you might. For example, a lawyer would have a difficult time getting hired.

In terms of hiding it, depending on the location it could be difficult. But if its lower on the finger a chunky ring could easily hide it. However, if you find it's really hindering you that much, you can get it lasered off.

What does everyone think about an 18 year old girl with a rib cage tattoo?




Anonymous


I am really thinking about getting a rib cage tattoo when I turn 18 in Jan. I was thinking about either getting a long patterns of lillies with many curves in them and spirals, or butterflies or stars? What do you think?


Answer
i love rib cage tattoos i got my rib cage done when i was 17 (after endlessly begging my mom) and it's my favorite tattoo by far, i heard horror stories of how bad it hurts when it really didn't at all, all 4 hours of it. It's your body though so be sure of the design you want, Lillies sound way cute though! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much will a finger tattoo effect my life?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment