Thursday, December 12, 2013

How to cover up a butterfly tattoo?

butterfly tattoo black
 on tattoos: butterfly tattoos for girls
butterfly tattoo black image



Christian


I have a fairly small black butterfly tattoo on the small of my back. It was my first tattoo and it looks like crap. There is no way to fill it in, it's not symmetrical and clashes with the dragon and phoenix tattoos I have on my upper back.

I've googled images of butterfly tattoo cover ups but I'd rather make it something else, not a butterfly if possible. Ideas?



Answer
Go to a tattooist and they'll help you come up with something.

How much does a medium-sized butterfly tattoo usually cost?




chocolateh


If you're wondering where I want it, it's going to be somewhere on my back between my shoulder blades. Also, I'd like to have my butterfly tattoo to be the colors of black and blue.


Answer
Depends on who does it, really. I've paid $90 for a simple, very small one (slightly larger than a quarter)...and $200 for one larger than my hand with multiple colors. Nobody here can tell you what someone in your area will charge. There are no standard rates, sorry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to cover up a butterfly tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment