Friday, December 27, 2013

What would be a great tattoo on the foot?

butterfly tattoo pictures on foot
 on Express Yourself With a Beautiful Shooting Star Tattoos
butterfly tattoo pictures on foot image



momma due


I really want to get a tattoo on my right foot, and I can not find a design that I like. I was thinking of some stars or flower. I would love to see some of your foot tattoos, or any suggestions would be great!


Answer
I love foot tattoos. They're really cute and easy to cover or show off. I think flowers or stars would be really cute. Go to http://www.tattoojohnny.com and put stars in the search box.

I like the first picture of pink flowers, the colorful butterflies in the middle of the second row and the stars on in the middle of the top row on the 4th page. I hope my ideas helped you.

Guys and Gals, what do you think of tattoos on a girls foot?




Orange is


I have a butterfly tattoo on the top of my left foot and it basically covers the whole top of my foot. ( My feet are pretty tiny) It is very pretty but I wondered what you would think if you were to see it on a girls foot. Would it be attractive and pretty or would it look trashy? Just want some opinions here.
It is brown and green with a lot of detail to it



Answer
i remember answering your question on whether or not you could remove this tattoo... :) I hope you're not still thinking of removing it!!

I like tattoos on feet, i don't think they are trashy at all. i want to get one, but i'm kind of a pansy when it comes to pain, so i just stick with getting tattoos on my back.

you should really upload a picture of it, that would be extremely helpful, as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be a great tattoo on the foot?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment