Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Ever made the mistake of having someones name tattooed on you and lived to regret it?

butterfly tattoo johnny
 on horse Tattoos, pegasus Tattoos, mythology Tattoos, fantasy Tattoos ...
butterfly tattoo johnny image



Nikon f5


Eden: Shambo!!!!!!! funny, funny (puke). Where on your body did you have your beautiful tattoo? Sounds very, very beautiful, what a brilliant idea, and Heather will love it. X


Answer
yes I got shambo's name tattooed on my arm .... only joking. You mean like Johnny Depp having Winona forever on his arm and then having it lasered to wino forever?
Last year I wanted to celebrate my daughter's first Angel birthday, and I wanted an original idea so I asked a few friends and the one I liked best was having a tattoo. I'd never done it before and It was something I could do to always have her near me. So I have a beautiful pink and purple butterfly on an arc of flowers with her name just underneath. It took less than an hour, I totally love it and it will be there until the day we are together again.
Other than that I doubt I will ever feel I want to repeat the experience

Lower back tattoo suggestions?




Lawl C


If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all. Now that that is over and done with:

I want a lower back tattoo, but I don't know what design. Any site that shows a lot of designs? At first I wanted a worded one, but now I want an image. I don't want a small butterfly, but I don't want a huge ink blot either..

And any shirts/tank tops that can show it off that I can see?



Answer
If your want a lower back tattoo, get it. Who cares about stereotypical placements as long as the art is stunning? anyway, here are some sites;
www.deviantart.com
www.vanishingtattoo.com
www.tattoojohnny.com
Tattoo johnny has a section for lower back tattoos and vanishingtattoo also has links to other tattoo websites.
As for shirts. etc to show it off a pair of lowrise jeans and any shorter tank top will show it off. Forever 21 has these basic tanks in all sorts of colors for like $2.50 and they fit great i love them.

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=top%5Fcamis%5Ftanks&product%5Fid=2065840965&Page=1

these should fit shorter too. the trick is not pulling them down but allowing them to shrug upwards a bit so your tattoo peeks out!

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=top%5Fcamis%5Ftanks&product%5Fid=2065390884&Page=1

shirt like this next one would also show your tattoo because of the stretchy/elastic hem which will rise up a bit when you wear it to the slimmer parts of your waist. you could also do similar things with a shirt with a drawstring hem too.

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=top%5Fcasual&product%5Fid=2061325449&Page=21

check out the rest of Forever 21s shirts this season, there is lots of ones that would work!
Good luck hope this helps!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Ever made the mistake of having someones name tattooed on you and lived to regret it?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment