Sunday, December 22, 2013

Tattoo Artists, what are your biggest pet peeves?

butterfly tattoo gang
 on Tribal Body Tattoo Design
butterfly tattoo gang image



laugh


Is there anything that customers do that irritates you? How do you feel about small tattoos, or tattoos without any meaning? How do you feel about girly tattoos on hips, wrists, ankles (ex: flowers, butterflies, virtue words) Are there any types of tattoos that you would refuse to do or a customer that you would refuse to tattoo? I'm just really curious to know what you all think. Thanks!


Answer
I LOVE this question. SOOO much veal is annoying, but the most annoying things are based on stupidity. We HATE when people ask, how much is a tattoo? Why not ask how much is a red car? How big is a box? How the hell r we supposed to answer that? People who don't tip. U tip the person who brings food to ur table, we give u art for life! HATE scratchers. not because there stealing work, or some lame reason scratchers come up with. But because 99% of them r truely fucking IDIOTS. Me personally, I get so pissed about the questions they ask on here, how do I plug in my gun? Wat is the needle for? Y doesn't my ink stay in? I don't go buy a scalpel and claim Im a doctor. Calling machines "guns", there's no such thing as a tattoo gun. Trying to hagle prices. As far as tattoos themselves go, I personally won't to anything racist, or gang related. anything else I don't care, its ur body, I mahy advise against it, but i dont have to wear it. I'll refuse anybody I feel is offensive, either attitude, odor, appearrence, ect. i wont tatt u if ur obviously drunk or high. i know some big name artists only do big, elabriate pieces that show there talents but most shops and artists will do anysize tattoo, money is money lol. i also hate it friends expect free work, or tbe hook up for there new gf or something. she aint screwing me, if yah wanna look cool, pay ahead of time and ill pretend its free. ill do free tatts now and tjen, but itz my call, dont ask. most tattoo artists love there work, and love when they make someobe happy, nothing is like someone showing of ur tatt with pride. so basically, were like everyone else , we hate duschbags, dipshits, and dickheads lol

Can i join the us navy with tattoos?




ItsCMarie_


I have "hope" and "faith" on my shoulder blades, "always" on my wrist, I plan on getting a quarter sleeve soon, and a flower and butterflies on either my stomach or thigh.


Answer
This is from: http://www.ehow.com/info_8783625_military-policy-tattoos.html

Navy Tattoo Policy

According to Navy policy, tattoos may not be sexually explicit, advocate discrimination or depict gang-related or racist material. Tattoos that are visible through the white uniform are not authorized, nor are those on the head, face or neck. A seaman can have a tattoo on his forearm; however, it cannot be larger than his closed hand. Like the other branches, the Navy can choose to separate a service member from the military if his tattoos do not align with policy.

Don't plan on getting the sleeve work done.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo Artists, what are your biggest pet peeves?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment