Friday, December 13, 2013

What tattoo should i get for my pap and my bestfriend?

butterfly tattoo on stomach
 on ... tattoos shining butterfly tattoo shining red butterfly tattoo shining
butterfly tattoo on stomach image



Kristin


My boyfriend told me he would buy me a tattoo. but he wants me to get it on my stomach above my belly button. I wanted to get a tattoo for my grandpa and for my best friend Corey that died all on the same tattoo. I just don't know what to get. Do you have any ideas. It would be very helpful.


Answer
I particularly like the idea of a butterfly, angel's wings or flower (maybe rose w/thorns) w/either both names or just initials - here are some other ideas:
http://hubpages.com/hub/In-Loving-Memory-Memorial-RIP-Tattoos
EDIT: If you decide not to get it on your stomach, maybe a rosary around your ankle w/their initials? Also - I see nothing wrong w/memorializing them both on the same tattoo...

What are your least favorite tattoos on others?




Nicole


Just bored lol. My least favorite would have to be disney characters and tribal tattoos!


Answer
disney characters without a doubt lol.
but i also really hate when people get tattos that are supposed to look like something eles, like the ankle braclet ones and rings and braclets.... ummm oh! and when people get things that are really common like stars and butterflies and lizards on the back of their shoulder. hmmm, also dream catchers get on my nerves a lot - i love them and what they mean but common? on your stomach or side? thats ridiculos lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What tattoo should i get for my pap and my bestfriend?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment