Sunday, December 8, 2013

Does anyone know where I can find a butterfly tattoo pic?

butterfly tattoo on back
 on The Beautiful Butterfly Tattoos for Your Back
butterfly tattoo on back image



Maria


I've been searching online & can't find this once common butterfly tattoo that looks like a male orgasm. Im trying to get it but can't show it to anyone &. I've only seen it on 2 people years ago.
More info. It looks like a butterfly but when you look at it closely the wings are testicles, the body of butterfly is the penis, and the antennas of butterfly is the cum shot. Like I said I can't find a pic of it online & I've looked a lot. I've only seen it on old people so its probably to a trend, please help I want this as my first openly visible tattoo.



Answer
If you have any artistic ability you could draw it out as best you can and then see a good tattoo artist they could true it up for you. if it is what you are looking for then they can give you the tattoo.

What should I get as a cover-up over a butterfly tattoo that is located on my lower right hip?




sunshine88


the butterfly tattoo is about 3 inches.


Answer
It is almost impossible to pre-design a cover up for something as detailed as a butterfly.

Your best bet is to go to all your local tattoo studios, study some of the artists work and find someone whose freehand work you like. Then give them free reign, most artists will tell you straight that they can't just stick something over the top of it, but if you do a little research first you could get a beautiful piece of art over it.

Lower hip should be an easier place to cover up though, lots of flowing lines that follow the contours of your hip and leg should camoflage pretty well. You could also consider getting it added to if you just want something different.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know where I can find a butterfly tattoo pic?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment