Sunday, December 29, 2013

What matching tattoos should my best friend and I get?

butterfly tattoo redone
 on deviantART: More Like Tattoo Art by ~chiranjit-mitra
butterfly tattoo redone image



Daisie


We are looking for ideas something small, pretty and feminine.
Also where on our bodies should we get them? Some where that they could be seen but maybe could be covered if needed.
My bf and I are both very alike we are both 5' 2", she weighs about 95, 96 lbs mid 20's and I am 5'2" weigh about 99 to 100lbs late 20's



Answer
I have three tattoos, and the funny thing is the plain girly ones, (one's a heart, the other a butterfly) are the ones I like and am glad I have. The creative larger tattoo is something I wish I had never done. So my suggestion would be go with something plain and cute, a heart or a little trail of stars or something like that. As far as where, I think any place but the arms or the shins, which I think looks tacky. (No offense to anybody with tattoos in those spots, just my opinion!!) The ankle I think is cute, feet are cute but they wear out and you have to get them redone all the time, my sister has a really beautiful one on her upper chest (not breast) that I would never do but actually turned out very pretty. Good luck and have fun!

I'm afraid that if I get a small tattoo on my back it will become deformed, will it or will it become larger?







I wouldn't mind it larger but let me know if it will become freaky and ugly.


Answer
I have had a small(2 in by 3 in) tattoo of a butterfly on my left shoulder for over 35 years and one on my forearm. Have gained and lost weight, been active and a couch potato. The tattoo has never deformed nor has it changed shape. The color faded and had to be redone twice now but that is all. It faded because my skin is very acidic and I have problems with jewelry, tattoos and such. The only problem I have had is when I had to have stomach surgery and the incision went right through another tat so the doctor just removed the whole thing so it wouldn't look wierd.
My Dad had well over a dozen all over his body and they never changed or became ugly. I want to be the old lady in the nursing home with the tattooed body that everyone goes to see.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What matching tattoos should my best friend and I get?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment