Sunday, December 22, 2013

Getting a tattoo because it's pretty - opinions?

butterfly tattoos on wrist
 on Tattoos For Girls On Wrist - Tattoo - Zimbio
butterfly tattoos on wrist image
Q. I'm 16, looking to change my image. I've been a little obsessed with tattoos lately. I'm thinking of getting a butterfly tattoo on my wrist - but purely just because I think it'll look nice. However, I know a lot of people moan about that type of thing, "pointless" tattoos, getting a tattoo for the sake of it. Should I only get tattoos that actually MEAN something to me? For instance, I also want to get the japanese characters for "life" tattooed on me somewhere, partly because I like Japanese culture, but mainly because I've been having suicidal thoughts lately and I want to get something to remind me of the joys of living, I suppose. Is the japanese tattoo therefore better than the butterfly tattoo? I'm planning on getting both, but, in your opinion, is it dumb to get a tattoo just because it looks nice?


Answer
Don't worry about what other people think about your tattoo. I have multiple that are very meaningful to me but I also have a few that I've just always loved the way it looks and wanted it on my body and I'm not afraid to tell people that. One thing I would suggest, unless you know what you're doing the rest of your life (job wise) don't get it on your wrist. A lot of places frown upon tattoos in general but especially ones that are visible in a work uniform. A butterfly or japanese writing would look good on the back of your neck. Or your shoulder blade, that's where my first tattoo was. Partially because I wasn't allowed to get it on my arms because of work and it was a bigger area which allowed there to be more detail.

I am wanting a tattoo on my side, like at the side of my hip, running up onto my ribs?




Kathryn K


I am a girl. I already have a small butterfly tattoo on my hip and a tattoo on my wrist.
any ideas?



Answer
A friend of mine has a tattoo on his rib area, it is a latin proverb and it looks great.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Getting a tattoo because it's pretty - opinions?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment