Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Would a lighthouse on my leg be too much for my first tattoo?

butterfly tattoo cliche
 on Trend Tattoos: Lower Back Tattoos
butterfly tattoo cliche image



Aaron


I'm getting a lighthouse on my leg this weekend. I've wanted it for about 3 months. I'm probably only getting the outline unless if he can do it in under 2 hours. People said its a stupid tattoo, but these are the people who have or want nautical stars and brass knuckles tattoos haha. Do you think I should just get something smaller or something? I'm probably gonna get it regardless just looking for some opinions and/or suggestions.


Answer
A light house on my leg isn't something I would get for my tattoo... but that's why I'm not getting it. You are, it's your decision since you are the one getting the tattoo, I think it could be really cool, it depends who does it really & what exactly you want. But hey your question wasn't what do you think of this tattoo; it was do you think it's too much. Well for one it depends on what type of person you are and how much pain you can handle, you can alway get the outline first then get it colored in later. I don't think you should get something different or smaller just because it is your "first tattoo" Think about it, you are going to have this for the rest of your life you should get exactly what you want. Also it's your body don't let other people's opinion on your tattoo change your mind on what you get, it's your body and your the one who will be having the tattoo for the rest of your life. There will always be someone to find something wrong with everything. Oh and by the way, I hate nautical stars tattoos. & butterflies. They are so cliché.

Can some design a butterfly cross tattoo?




the_hibbar


I'm wanting to get a tattoo of a butterfly but I kinda want it to look like a cross at the same time any ideas?


Answer
Butterfly? so cliche.
Personally i do not like butterflies and think they are creepy.
EVERYONE has a butterfly tattoo.
Many of those people regret the butterfly.
plz think of another idea.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would a lighthouse on my leg be too much for my first tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment