Saturday, June 14, 2014

butterfly lower back tattoo ideas?




fhirishlax


im 16, and getting a tattoo for my birthday in canada in april. i want a regular butterfly, like on my lower back, medium sized, not really a piece like with a banner thing, but just a butterly. any ideas?
omg 1 its not a tramp stamp and 2 it wont be the same as ten billion other people its my butterfly and my colors im pickng jesus



Answer
i bought a disk from http://www.theartoftattoo.net and they had like 75 different butterfly designs on their 2009 disk. I did get the butterfly tat of corse. LOL

Your ideas on this tattoo design?




Signit


Ok in the past year I have lost A LOT of weight and it ended up turning into an eating disorder which I am not battling to overcome. In the end, I want to get a tattoo symbolizing my journey through it all. Here is my idea, this butterfly

http://www.tattoospot.com/r-free-butterfly-tattoo-designs-35-butterfly8-359.htm

turned the other way on my right shoulder, but I think I want the back end of one of the wings to be like bones or something to show how something broken turned into something beautiful. Then I want some kind of script which I haven't figured out yet.

Thoughts? Ideas?



Answer
While i fully understand your reasoning behind it I don't think this tattoo is the way to go. I'm just going to give my two cents and give you a few ideas and hopefully you like them. I'm just not sure that this idea is powerful enough to symbolize what you have overcome... at least not the way it is now.

Firstly, I totally get the meaning implied by the bones showing, however, butterflies don't have bones so it would not be a good representation of what youre trying to say. Also, butterflies are very over done tattoos and I don't know about you but I want a tattoo that nobody else has.

Maybe do a flower with a missing petal, or a sun with the clouds parting, or maybe you could get something in two parts like a little caterpillar on one wrist and then a butterfly on the other wrist. I mean even that butterfly idea would show you have come full circle. I'm not really sure about the picture part of the tattoo to be honest I just don't think a butterfly with bones is the way to go.

Here are some quotes you might like though:

-We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.
-We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
-To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
-It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else's eyes.
-Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right.
-What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
-If I am not for myself, who will be?
-I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.
-Our faith in the present dies out long before our faith in the future
-Once you choose hope, anything's possible.
-Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: butterfly lower back tattoo ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment